It cannot be denied that the Aloe Vera plant is one of the best natural products because it has a multitude of uses. It naturally produces a minimum of six antiseptics which can fight against bacteria, viruses, mould and fungi. I’ve chosen it as my product of the week because it’s been a life saver for me in this heatwave but to just use it for sunburn is to massively underestimate its capabilities.
21 Uses of Aloe Vera Gelly
1. A refreshing and moisturising facial. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes while relaxing (or doing other jobs more likely!) and then rinse off to find your face’s natural moisture and plumpness has been restored!
2. A cooling body massage. Use on yourself to massage tired and aching legs or even better if you can ask someone else to rub it into your painful back, shoulders or neck. The cooling qualities help to relieve pain.
3. Apply to burns or scalds to promote healing.
4. Reduce the appearance of bruises by massaging gel into the area.
5. Apply to athlete’s foot and other fungal infections. The natural antiseptic properties will promote healing.
6. Regularly dab on to cold sores to combat the heroes virus.
7. Soothe sunburn, prickly heat or heat rash with the soothing properties.
8. Treat insect bites and stings.
9. Use as a deep conditioner for your hair. Once a week leave it on for 20-30 minutes then wash out.
10. Soften hard skin on feet by applying a layer of gel every day and leaving it for 15 minutes to sink it.
11. Soothe psoriasis, eczema and dry skin conditions with the deep moisturising properties.
12. Calm and soothe acne.
13. Relieve the pain of blisters.
14. Soothe skin irritations and allergic reactions.
15. Apply in pregnancy to avoid stretch marks.
16. Apply nightly to plump skin and reduce wrinkles.
17. Apply below the eyes overnight to reduce dark circles.
18. Get rid of dandruff with a 15 minute hair mask once a week.
19. Remove make up gently.
20. Promote hair growth by massaging into your scalp.
21. Apply to gums of teething babies to cool and ease pain.
Do you use aloe Vera gel for anything else that I’ve missed? I’d love to hear some more diverse uses for this wonderful product!
Get yourself your own tube of the miracle aloe vera gelly via my online shop: www.aloetheremum.myforever.biz
Shipping available worldwide.